Wednesday, July 30, 2014

And the Girl I Kissed...

And the girl I kissed. Let's call her MH.

It's been amazing. We've been together for almost six months now. And I'm loving every minute.

We're spending exceptional time together and I've quickly fallen in love. Again.

My only worry is that I'm falling again too quickly; not that it's too quickly for the relationship, but that it's too quickly for me. I just spent my last 14 years with a woman I'll no longer be married to next month. I have powerful feelings for MH and nothing will change that. I'm battling with wonderful time with her and figuring out what time I need to remember to love myself.

I'd say I'm well on the way to loving myself. If I had a meter I'd be at about 60% (was down near 20% when I started this blog).

I just want to be happy and to make others happy. It's easier to make her happy than me, so I focus on that, which makes me happy, but not in the way I need.

So...working on it.

I promise more updates. But for now, know, overall, I'm pretty damn happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment